What is Cloud Backup?
Cloud Backup means that you could back up or sync files to the cloud, and you could access the files remotely no matter where you are as long as there is an internet connection.
Compared with traditional free backup software for Windows to backup files to a local disk, external hard drive, SD card, or other storage devices, you might find that the cloud backup service is becoming the popularity in the data storage field.
Why is that? Because cloud backup can prevent data from loss due to some unexpected things, like system failure, disk damage, or other bad things. If you created a backup before to the cloud, the local data might be gone, but you could restore data quickly with the online backup. So, it’s the main reason why cloud backup becomes so popular, especially for personal use, as well as business environments.
Is There Any Free Cloud Backup I Can Choose to Backup Data Securely?
AS you can see from the internet, there are so many cloud backup services, and the cloud backup software on the market varies in quality and functionality, you might be confused to choose a cloud backup service for you to make online backup easily and meet all your needs.
Don’t worry, here we will show you the best free cloud backup service, which surpasses other online backup services on features, cloud storage, backup speed, security, and price.
It is the free cloud backup service – CBackup, you can see the benefits in the below content, and let us see how it works to do cloud backup for free.
Best Free Cloud Backup Service Ever
The powerful features of CBackup are listed below:
- Perform PC to Cloud Backup, which means that you could backup files on the computer, external hard drive, SD card, USB drive, and other storage devices to the cloud quickly. And you could enjoy unlimited backup versions and restore to any version of the file if you need.
- Sync local files to the cloud easily, and every time you sync, the cloud file will be replaced with the current version and saved in your cloud storage.
- Cloud to cloud backup allows you to backup everything or some files from one cloud to another and restore to the original location or new location as you like. And you can use Scheduler, email notification, and file filter to manage your backup task easily and monitor the backup process.
- Combining cloud storage is a powerful feature compared with another online backup service, and you could merge two or more cloud drives to generate huge cloud storage for free, and backup files to the combined cloud. If your Google Drive storage gets full, you cloud have it a try.
- Mainstream clouds are supported, like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and other clouds, which means that you could backup or sync files to these clouds directly, and protect files on different clouds while using one desktop app.
- No file size limitations while uploading files to the cloud.
Free Cloud Storage
CBackup offers 10 GB of free cloud storage of CBackup Cloud, and you could expand to get more cloud storage at a good price, like 1TB or 5TB, etc.
Fast Backup Speed
CBackup offers an incremental backup feature for you to back up only the changed part since the last full or incremental backup, saving time and effort as well as cloud storage. It’s faster than most of the online storage services as we tested.
No matter whether the public cloud or the CBackup Cloud, it uses 256-bit AES encryption and OAuth Authorization system to protect your personal information and cloud credentials.
CBackup cost you $4.99 per month on the Basic plan, and provides you 1TB cloud storage of CBackup Cloud, and 2TB data traffic for transferring; CBackup cost you $14.99 per month on the Premium plan and provides you 5TB cloud storage of CBackup Cloud, and unlimited data traffic for transferring.
Compared with other products on the market, excellent value for money.
Try the Best Free Cloud Backup Service with Simple Steps
How to create an online backup with the best free cloud backup solution, just refer to the following steps:
Step 1. Please install the free backup software CBackup on your computer, then sign up for a new CBackup account, and log in.
Step 2. Click the My Storage icon on the left panel, then select OneDrive and hit Authorize Now, follow the guide to finish the authorization.
Step 3. Go to the Backup tab, then choose Backup PC to Public Cloud under the PC to Cloud Backup section.
Step 4. Choose the files in the Source, then choose OneDrive as the backup destination.
Step 5. Press the Start Backup button to back up files to OneDrive quickly.
Now you have noticed that it’s very easy for you to perform cloud backup for your computer.
It’s very easy to operate cloud backup with CBackup, so why not give it a try to protect your data online and prevent you from losing data?